If you would like to reinstate a skipped delivery, you can do so in a few clicks! However, please keep in mind that the delivery date of the order must be 10 days or more from the current date to be eligible for un-skipping or un-snoozing. If it is 9 days or less, the order will not be placed and can no longer be unskipped.
Deliveries eligible for reactivation will appear in the "Past + Skipped" of your subscription deliveries. The skipped delivery will have a skipped "On/Off" toggle." Turning it off would reinstate the skipped delivery.
REACTIVATING DELIVERIES ON SITE
1. Login to your account by going and clicking the profile icon on the top right of the page. Once logged in, you’ll find "Manage My Deliveries" under "My Subscriptions" in the top menu.
2. You will see your Subscription Dashboard with a "Deliveries" tab and a "Settings" tab. Since you are reinstating a skipped delivery, select the "Deliveries" tab and click the "Past + Skipped" tab.
3. Select the delivery that you like to reinstate and toggle the Skipped button to OFF.
4. After toggling the skipped button to off, click the "UNSKIP DELIVERIES" button located at the bottom of the page to save the changes.
5. A confirmation message will pop up at the top of the page with the date of the reinstated delivery. The reactivated delivery will now appear in the Upcoming Deliveries tab.
- If you reinstated more than one delivery, the confirmation message at the top of the page will let you know the next upcoming delivery date. Then, these reactivated deliveries will now appear in the "Upcoming" tab.
- If you have problems reinstating a subscription delivery, please feel free to reach out to our customer service via Chat or Email at email@example.com.