For the time being, the only way to make changes to an order is to cancel it and create a new order with your updated preferences. Before doing this however, please:
- Check to make sure the Bouq you want is still available for your desired delivery date
- Check the status of the order you wish to change to make sure it hasn’t already been produced:
- Visit your Order History
- Click Order Details next to the Bouq
- Click Cancel and your order will be cancelled and refunded (please allow anywhere from 3-5 business days for the refund to process).
- If it is too far along in the process to be cancelled, the option to cancel will not be visible.
- Lastly, place a new order with your updates.
Note: Bouqs shipping from our South American farms have longer lead times, so an order typically cannot be modified within six days of the delivery date.