For the time being, the only way to make changes to an order is to cancel it and create a new order with your updated preferences. Before doing this however, please:
- Check to make sure the Bouq you want is still available for your desired delivery date
Check the status of the order you wish to change to make sure it hasn’t already been produced:
- Visit your Order History
- Click Order Details next to the Bouq
- Click Cancel and your order will be cancelled and refunded (please allow anywhere from 3-5 business days for the refund to process).
- If it is too far along in the process to be cancelled, the option to cancel will not be visible.
- Lastly, place a new order with your updates.
Note: Bouqs shipping from our South American farms have longer lead times, so an order typically cannot be modified within six days of the delivery date.