You may update your default (1) Bouq size, (2) recipient, and (3) payment method in your overall Subscription settings. Please note that gift notes and signatures do not carry over. You will need to add a note for each subscription order (if desired) so that your recipient knows who to thank!
If you would like information on how to edit individual subscription orders details, you can find more information here.
- Changes made to overall subscription settings will apply to all unconfirmed future deliveries. If an order is confirmed and has been sent to the farm, the updated default settings will not apply to that order.
- Please note, if Bouq size or recipient had been customized for a future delivery, updating default settings will not override those updates. If you would like to apply updated overall subscription settings to edited deliveries, you will need to edit them individually.
- Any changes you make will not apply to the first order in your subscription. If you need help with your initial order, please contact Customer Service.
- Unfortunately, at this time, the frequency of your deliveries cannot be changed within a subscription. To change your delivery frequency, please cancel the original subscription, then create a new one with your desired preferences.
Login to your account by going to the navigation on the top left and selecting LOG IN under MY ACCOUNT. Once logged in, you’ll find MANAGE SUBSCRIPTION under MY ACCOUNT.
You will see your Subscription Dashboard with the next delivery.
(1) Edit default Bouq size: Select “Settings” under Your Subscription which will open the Settings tab of your dashboard. Select your preferred Bouq size and ensure to hit “Save Changes”.
(2) Edit default recipient: Select “Recipients” under Your Subscription which will open the Recipients tab.
Select or add the new default recipient and ensure to hit “Change Default Recipient”.
(3) Edit default payment method: Select Payment Methods which will open the Payment Method tab.
Select or add your new default payment method and ensure to hit “Save Changes”.
While logged into your account, go to the profile icon on the top right of the screen and click “Manage Subscription”.
You will see your Subscription Dashboard with the next delivery as well as your default Subscription Overview, Recipient and Payment Information. If you have multiple subscriptions, select the one that you'd like to manage then you will be directed to your Dashboard.
(1) Edit default Bouq size: Select “Edit” under Subscription Overview which will open the Settings tab of your dashboard.
Here, you can update your default Bouq size. Ensure to hit “Save Changes” after making a selection.
(2) Edit default recipient: Select Edit under Default Recipient Information which will open the Recipients tab.
Select or add a new recipient. Ensure to hit “Change Default Recipient” after making updates.
(3) Edit default payment method: Select Edit under Default Payment Method which will open the Payment Method tab.
Add or select your default payment method. Ensure to hit “Save Changes”.